Service defines Rotary's character;
whether local or international, it promotes
Rotary's appeal and visibility in the
community, and is the reason Rotary
continues to grow.
Community service responds to the needs
of a local community. We will determine top
priorities for service projects by first
learning about a community's needs and
assets, and then developing a response that
An effective service project:
- Responds to a real issue, not an
- Improves the lives of community
- Incorporates the abilities of those
who are served.
- Recognizes all participants'
contributions as important and
- Comes from a realistic assessment of
- Aims for specific goals and objectives
with measurable results.
- Builds a working network
Community Service Director
Tel: 6513 8010